Deadline for submission of abstracts : February 15, 2019
Instructions for authors will be
- Authors may submit abstracts form December 15, 2018
- The papers must be written in English, and should not exceed 450 words
- The Scientific Committee will select the abstracts and reserves the right to choose the form of presentation which will best serve the scientific interest of the congress.
- The final decision of the Scientific Committee will be mailed by June 15, 2018
- Abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book
Guidelines for presentation
- Organize the abstract as follows : purpose of the study, statements of the methods, summary of the results presenting sufficient details to support the conclusion, statement of the conclusion reached.
- Use numerals for numbers and only well known abbreviations (ml, kg...). Others abbreviations must be clearly defined.
An e-mail of confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt.
Deadline for submission of abstracts : May 15, 2018
Chronic lung allograft dysfunction
Primary graft dysfunction
Increasing the donor pool
Ex vivo lung reperfusion
Hot topics in lung transplantation
Therapeutic approaches: old, new and future
The abstract submission are closed